NAP Gladu wins the Prestigious Challenger's Award at IWF 2008
ATLANTA, GEORGIA, August 20, 2008 - NAP Gladu, the largest and most complete source of carbide and diamond cutting tools and services for the wood, metal and plastic industry in North America was awarded the Challengers Award for the breakthrough tool: The Next G Series
Out of 125 submissions, NAP Gladu was one of seven Challenger Award winners. The Next G Series delivers substantial savings on total tool costs to users. The Next G Series provides a wide range of profile cutter heads for use on all shapers, shape and sand machines, moulders, tenoners and CNC machining centers.
The Next G Series delivers:
ACCURACY, FLEXIBILITY, and most importantly COST SAVINGS with these key elements:
- Automatic Knife Positioning - allowing fast changeover of replacement profile knives as the knives are precisely located in the correct radial and axial positions on the tool body. Knife locating becomes a hands-off operation making this tool very user friendly.
- The three point centrifugal locating of knives - providing highly accurate profile location of new and resharpened knives with constant diameter. This eliminates adjustments to machine settings or programs.
- Rear clamping system with single screw fastening - contributes to ease of knife changing with a high security factor. Faster knife changing and ease of use.
- Use of carbide or diamond knives in the same tool body - this first time ever innovation allows users to optimize the cutting edge for the material being cut. Users can select carbide for prototyping of new designs, and then convert to diamond cutting edges at minimal cost for long term productivity.
- Use multiple profiles in a single tool body - produce custom designs at lower cost by only investing in new profile knives and rear clamp elements. Save on shipping weight and costs of new tooling and servicing. Inventories of dedicated tools are reduced.
ACCURACY, FLEXIBILITY, COST SAVINGS
NAP Gladu provides new tools and service through 2 manufacturing plants and 12 service centers coast to coast across North America.« Go Back